Caffeine? Check. Semi-balanced breakfast? Check. Green news? Check. You may now proceed with your day.
- The US Army is going to do this thing where it turns oil from the Gulf spill into asphalt somehow, with science. (Treehugger)
- In case you care, here is what the big utility companies think about the new climate bill. (CleanTechnica)
- Eco-aggression: the next big thing in recycling and/or art. (Green)
- Researchers have taken the first-ever samples of ocean water at the north pole to determine just how acidified the Arctic Sea has become. (Guardian Eco)
- A new poll says half of Americans are still cool with offshore drilling. Okay then. (AP/Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic Sea, Associated Press, CleanTechnica, climate bill, eco-aggression, green, Guardian Eco, Gulf oil spill, Huffington Post Green, north pole, ocean acidification, offshore drilling, recycling, Treehugger, U.S. Army, utility companies