Get your Cool Green Morning on:
- Here it is: the long-awaited Senate climate/energy bill! (Huffington Post Green)
- The Nature Conservancy (hey, that’s us!) just announced its purchase of California’s Independence Lake, a popular hiking and angling destination as well as an important water source. (AP/Bloomberg BusinessWeek)
- We’re already pretty familiar with the damage an oil spill can do to the environment, but what about the effects on human health? (The Daily Green)
- The key to jaguars’ survival? Let them roam. (New York Times)
- The “next oil”: wind, solar, waves, trash…or something we haven’t even thought of yet? (Yahoo Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: alternative energy sources, Associated Press, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, California, Costa Rica, Huffington Post Green, Independence Lake, jaguars, New York Times, oil spill, oil spill effects on human health, Senate climate bill, solar energy, The Daily Green, The Nature Conservancy, wave energy, wildlife corridors, wind energy, Yahoo Green