What pairs best with your morning cup of coffee? The coolest, greenest and also most awesome links on the interwebs, of course:
- Invasives aren’t as tough as we think they are, a new study says. (Journal Watch Online)
- A toxic oil dispersant is being used in the Gulf, even though there may be a better, safer alternative. (Wired)
- How much energy do your home appliances suck up? This cool infographic breaks it all down. (GE, via Treehugger)
- Could this be the end of the phrase “drill, baby, drill”? (The Hill)
- Here are ten ways to reduce your oil footprint. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: appliances, drill baby drill, energy use, general electric, Gulf oil spill, Huffington Post Green, infographic, Invasive species, Journal Watch Online, oil dispersant, oil footprint, oil use, The Hill, Treehugger, Wired