Happy Cinco de Mayo! They may not be as tasty as tacos, margaritas and all that good stuff, but why not celebrate with these cinco great green links?
- Wait a minute– could the Gulf oil spill make an energy bill less likely to happen? (The Vine)
- Since we humans heated up this here planet, can our geoengineering technologies cool it down? (Christian Science Monitor)
- A new study says that half of the Amazon could be gone by 2050. (Treehugger)
- Learn more about the oil containment strategies– like domes and relief wells– about to be deployed to the Gulf. (Green)
- Chocolate, styrofoam and human body fat are three of the weirdest potential alternative energy sources ever…but hey, whatever works. (The Daily Green)
Tags: alternative energy sources, Amazon, Brazil, chocolate, Christian Science Monitor, deforestation, energy bill, Geoengineering, geoengineering climate, green, Gulf oil spill, oil containment strategy, styrofoam, The Daily Green, The Vine, Treehugger