The oil spill — we’ve got the latest below and above, from Louisiana and Alabama.
- Will the oil spill reach Washington, DC (metaphorically and politically speaking)? (Solve Climate)
- Because the spill is already flooding social media…and you can imagine the reaction. (Green)
- There’s now an “oil sheen” forecast running inside the New Orleans weather forecast. (Nola.com)
- Theft of solar panels is on the rise in the United States. (Green)
- Stopping malaria by stopping the environmental conditions that bring about mosquitoes. (Yale Environment 360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: green, malaria environment, malaria environmental condition, New York Times Green, Nola.com oil sheen forecast, oil sheen forecast, oil spill politics, oil spill social media, solar panel theft, solve climate, Yale Environment 360