If it’s nice weather where you are — go outside today and say thank you to nature. But read your cool greens first….
- Controlling feral cats in ecologically sensitive areas: Is “trap, neuter, return” working? (Conservation Maven)
- Artists — what won’t they take on? Today, it’s the decline of honeybee populations. (Treehugger)
- Obvious Study of the Day: Ethanol production happens more in the states that subsidize it the most. (Solve Climate)
- Even Vladimir Putin is worried about climate change and polar bears. (Green/NY Times)
- Does climate change science’s credibility depend on being upfront about climate change science uncertainty? (Dot Earth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: art honeybee, Climate Change, climate change science, Conservation Maven, control feral cats, Dot Earth, ethanol production US, ethanol state subsidy, ethanol subsidy, ethanol US, feral cats, Green New York Times, Putin climate change, Putin polar bear, solve climate, trap neuter return, Treehugger, Vladimir Putin