How should you dispose of your old printer? What should you get Mom for Mothers’ Day if she doesn’t want the printer? Relax– we’ve got you covered. That’s Cool Green Morning for you: solving life’s dilemmas, five links at a time.
- The U.S. Department of Interior approved the country’s first offshore wind project. (Christian Science Monitor)
- What should you do with old, unwanted electronics? Easy– donate or recycle them. Here’s how. (Scientific American)
- A new report issued by the Environmental Protection Agency breaks down the science and effects of climate change. (Treehugger)
- Just a few survivors can bring a species back from the brink. Check out this photo gallery of extinction-cheaters. (New Scientist)
- Mothers’ Day is just around the corner– honor Mom the eco-friendly way. She’ll be so proud. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Cape Wind, Christian Science Monitor, climate change report, department of interior, e-waste, environmental protection agency, extinction, extinction cheaters, green Mothers' Day, Massachusetts, New Scientist, offshore wind project, recycling electronics, scientific american, The Daily Green, Treehugger