Read on for the latest in awesomely cool and awesomely green news:
- Congratulations, Los Angeles! You’re still the country’s smoggiest city. (LA Times)
- A recent earthquake might help the tiny, endangered Devils Hope pupfish make a comeback. (Green)
- Immigration or climate change? Majority Leader Harry Reid says the Senate can handle both. (AFP/Grist)
- Certain solar panel designs might negatively affect insect reproduction, a new report claims. (Journal Watch Online)
- Sea level rise is going to seriously impact East Coast beaches, so why does it seem like no one cares? (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: AFP, beaches, earthquake, East Coast, green, Grist, Harry Reid, immigration vs. climate change, insect reproduction, Journal Watch Online, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Times, pupfish, sea level rise, senate, smog, solar panels, Wired