It appears to be a good day to be a robot, but a bad day to be a climate bill. (To all the climate bills in the audience: I really hope things start looking up for you.)
- Good news if you’re an unemployed robot– a bunch of green jobs are coming your way. (CleanTechnica)
- Get the latest on the U.S. climate bill fiasco/drama/chaos. (Treehugger)
- Indonesia plans to harvest the power of volcanoes and turn it into hot, clean energy. (EcoGeek)
- On Sunday, 150,000 people hit the National Mall in DC in support of climate legislation. Were you there? (Mongabay)
- The big-deal schmoozefest that is the White House Correspondents’ Dinner can also add “low-carbon” to that list of descriptors. (just plain Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: CleanTechnica, climate legislation, climate rally, EcoGeek, geothermal energy, green, green jobs, Indonesia, low carbon, Mongabay, robots, Treehugger, US climate bill, volcanoes, White House Correspondents' Dinner