Get your cool green news consumption on:
- If Congress and the president fail to act on climate change, the judicial system might be able to take over. (Wired)
- Inquiring minds and hippies want to know: How carbon-neutral is Dave Matthews’ offset provider? (Christian Science Monitor)
- The Princeton Review and the US Green Building Council just released a free online guide to the country’s greenest colleges. (Greener Buildings)
- In the magical land of the United Kingdom, every political party has a clean energy plan. (Grist)
- Australia’s “war” on invasive toads accidentally leads to the vehicular homicide of native toads. Oops. (Journal Watch Online)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Australia, carbon neutral, carbon offsets, Christian Science Monitor, clean energy, Climate Change, congress, Dave Matthews, green colleges, Greener Buildings, Grist, invasive toads, Journal Watch Online, judicial system, president, Princeton Review, United Kingdom, US Green Building Council, Wired