Here’s your daily fix, green news addicts:
- Will Eyjafj…um, that volcano that’s erupting in Iceland cool the planet? Possibly, but not likely. (The Vine)
- Researchers are saying that there are probably close to a billion tiny little species in the world’s oceans. (Mongabay)
- Get excited for this new development in tire recycling. (CleanTechnica)
- A new exhibit imagines how New York City might adapt to climate change and rising seas. (YaleE360)
- The most effective way to go green this Earth Day? Change the way you shop. (Triple Pundit)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Adaptation, CleanTechnica, Earth Day, Eyjafjallajokull, green consumerism, Iceland, microbes, Mongabay, new species, New York City, oceans, The Vine, tire recycling, Triple Pundit, volcano, YaleE360