How do you take this nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? Cool Green Morning — the Mary Tyler Moore of green news roundups!
- Raw pig manure → crude oil? Now possible. Thank your local hog. (CleanTechnica)
- A hyperlocal pattern emerges in the geopolitics of climate change — will the United States be left behind? (Solve Climate)
- Could huge solar-powered dirigibles be the new cargo ships? Oh, the humanity! (CleanTechnica)
- Lax zoo security = exploding new invasive species populations in Europe. (Conservation Maven)
- This just in: Climategate was overblown. (The Vine)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: CleanTechnica, climate change local politics, climate change politics, climategate, Conservation Maven, pig manure biofuel, pig manure oil, solar blimp, solar dirigible, solve climate, The Vine, zoo invasive, zoo invasive Europe, zoo invasive Spain