What’s cool and green and read all over? Well, duh:
- Is this real life? A three-story building made of recycled plastic bottles was just unveiled in Taiwan. (Treehugger)
- Just how green are Obama’s rumored picks for the Supreme Court? (Grist)
- A new study finds that Canada’s Devon Island ice cap is melting way, way too fast. (LA Times Greenspace)
- Apparently, going paperless might not always be the greenest option. (GreenBiz)
- Bikes are just as important as cars, says US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. (Ensue backlash.) (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic ice, Arctic melting, bicycles, Canada, Devon Island, going paperless, GreenBiz, Grist, Huffington Post Green, LA Times Greenspace, Obama, plastic bottles, Ray LaHood, recycling, Supreme Court, Taiwan, transportation policy, Treehugger