The latest in green news, from laundry detergent to dragons… Today’s Cool Green Morning is certainly not lacking in variety:
- Researchers discovered a new species– a fruit-eating dragon– in a highly populated, deforested area in the Philippines. (Mongabay)
- A new trend in going green: giving up traditional laundry and dish-washing detergent. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Why closing state parks isn’t the answer to a budget crisis. (The Daily Green)
- Migratory birds adapt to climate change by sticking closer to home. (Wired)
- A new report finds that U.S. streams and rivers are getting a lot warmer. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Adaptation, budget crisis, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, detergent, Fresh Water, fruit-eating dragon, migratory birds, Mongabay, new species, Philippines, state parks, The Daily Green, United States, Wired, Yale Environment 360