Squint through your chocolate hangover from yesterday and try to take in the hot green stories of the day:
- Morocco will solar power nearly half its kingdom (& there’s lots of sun in Morocco) (CleanTechnica)
- Climate change will help Atlantic croaker fisheries, says a new study (what do you mean, you don’t know what an Atlantic croaker is?) (Conservation Maven)
- The future of green cars? It’s still the internal combustion engine. (Joel Makower)
- How the U.S. Postal Service could become a new smart grid. (Solve Climate)
- The actor who played J.Peterman on “Seinfeld” invests in a hog sewage power plant (Triple Pundit)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Atlantic croaker, Atlantic croaker climate, CleanTechnica, climate change Atlantic fish, climate change fish, Conservation Maven, global warming rish, internal combustion engine, J. Peterman hog, J. Peterman manure, Joel Makower, John O'Hurley hog, John O'Hurley manure, Morocco solar, solve climate, Triple Pundit, US Postal Service