You’re cool, we’re green, it’s morning…let’s get this eco-news party started:
- A boat made of 12,000 recyclable plastic bottles is sailing for 3 months…right through the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Oh, the irony… (EcoGeek)
- Why was a 3rd runway nixed for Heathrow Airport? Hint: Two words, both beginning with “c.” (Ecopolitology)
- Clean diesel: Get excited! (The Vine)
- You can’t count on anything: Even the federal Energy Star program is “highly vulnerable to fraud.” (GoodCleanTech)
- CO2 emissions from the soil are increasing because of…those two words that both begin with “c.” (Journal Watch Online)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, CO2 soil, EcoGeek, Ecopolitology, Energy Star, Energy Star fraud, global warming, Great Pacific Garbage Patch, Heathrow Airport, Heathrow Airport climate change, Heathrow runway, Heathrow runway climate, Journal Watch Online, ocean garbage, Pacific garbage, plastic boat, Plastiki, recyclable boat, soil emission, The Vine