Disappearing islands, gorillas, sand…today’s CGM is like a magic trick gone bad. But at least you don’t have to worry anymore about climate change making the Gulf Stream disappear…
- A map of who’s most likely to switch to an solar-powered electric car. (CleanTechnica)
- Sea-level rise has made a disputed island just disappear (poof). (Climate Feedback)
- Will climate change alter the ocean’s warm currents? Scientists have changed their minds. (Dot Earth)
- Your favorite beach resort pumps in sand every year — but is it worth it? (Ecopolitology)
- Gorillas could be extinct in the Congo Basin by 2020, says a new report. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: beach restoration, beach restoration cost, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, Climate Feedback, climate Gulf Stream, Dot Earth, Ecopolitology, electric car, electric car map, global warming, global warming gulf stream, gorilla, gorilla Congo extinct, gorilla Congo report, gorilla extinct, gorilla extinction, gorilla report, gulf stream altered, ocean current climate change, sea level rise, solar electric car, Treehugger