Who’s excited for another riveting roundup of the day’s top green news? Shh, don’t all shout at once:
- For years, India and Bangladesh have fought for control of a tiny Bay of Bengal island. Wonder if they’ll call a truce now that the island’s been submerged by rising seas. (LA Times)
- In the future, sewage treatment plants might power sewage treatment plants. (CleanTechnica)
- Sarah Palin gets her very own nature documentary series. (Grist)
- Is bottled water as bad as everyone seems to think it is? (Green Inc.)
- The US House of Representatives is getting greener– and saving taxpayers $3.3 million a year. (Environmental Leader)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: alternative energy, Bangladesh, bottled water, CleanTechnica, energy efficiency, Environmental Leader, Green Inc., Grist, house of representatives, India, L.A Times, nature documentary, Sarah Palin, sea level rise, sewage treatment plant