Happy World Water Day! Get the latest in freshwater news– and more– in today’s Cool Green Morning:
- The creator of “The Story of Stuff” presents “The Story of Bottled Water.” (Grist)
- Alcatraz Island is dropping its $700,000-per-year diesel habit. (CleanTechnica)
- What do sharks, bluefin tuna, polar bears and now corals have in common? They were all denied protection by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species. (Mongabay)
- Sea level rise: Depending on where you live, it’s either going to be maybe not as bad as you’d think, or way, way worse. (YaleE360)
- Check out these water-saving “toilets of the future.” (Greener Buildings)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.