It’s the greenest of all Cool Green Mornings– the St. Patrick’s Day edition. Grab a handful of Irish potatoes and dive into the day’s must-read news. Sláinte!:
- Make today’s green beer greener by using gentle, eco-friendly dyes. (Planet Green)
- Some greenhouse gases contributing to ice sheet melt might actually originate from underneath ice sheets. (Wired)
- If everyone adopts it in their homes and businesses, LED lighting could save Americans $120 billion over the next 20 years. (EcoGeek)
- Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld: the official climate skeptic of Paris Fashion Week. (Fast Company)
- A new study indicates that not all carbon emissions are created equal. (The Vine)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.