Find yourself tongue-tied at those weekend ice cream socials? Here’s some talking points for you — fresh, cool and…oh, sing the last line with me:
- Deep sea creatures — what do they eat down there? Wood, heat and spinach…on a bed of whale carcass, natch. (Blogfish)
- Europeans love a new green toilet that separates #1 and #2. (CNET News)
- Just how tight are some U.S. Senate offices and the anti-climate action lobby? (Solve Climate)
- A new UN climate change group is (surprise!) all white, all male. (Dot Earth)
- A U.S. Congressman wants all federal buildings to become bird friendly. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: anti-climate lobby, bird friendly, Blogfish, Climate Change, CNET News, deep sea creature, deep sea creature diet, Dot Earth, Europe, Europe green toilet, European green toilet, Mongabay, UN climate change