Read on for your regular dose of the day’s coolest, greenest news:
- Watching “The Oprah Winfrey Show” might make you greener. There is actually science behind this. (Planet Green)
- A bike commuter does the math and finds that a year of regular rides keeps 3,260 pounds of carbon out of the atmosphere. (Treehugger)
- How green is the dentist working on your pearly whites? (GreenBiz)
- Big news in plastic recycling: scientists have developed an organic catalyst that can “build up and break down plastics over and over again“– and on the cheap, too. (The Vine)
- Your diet soda habit might not be so good for the planet. In related news, I now feel like a horrible person. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.