Crack open a bottle of organic wine (no, it’s not too early) and dig into the day’s top green stories. Cool Green Morning is best paired with a full-bodied red (yes, this writer doesn’t know a thing about wine):
- How clean is “clean” coal, really? (Grist)
- A team of researchers says that consumers just aren’t interested in eco-friendly wine. (Journal Watch Online)
- This fall, Kentucky will become home to the greenest elementary school in all the land. (EcoGeek)
- In the wake of “ClimateGate,” science works on its defensive strategy. (dotEarth)
- New research indicates that extinctions are outpacing evolution. Here’s hoping we don’t eventually run out of species… (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.