A mourning dove is pecking at my window, trying to get in. Hey, pal — read Cool Green Morning on your own computer, like everybody else does!
- A new book says climate change will craft a new world order — United States and E.U. vs. China and Russia. (Climate Feedback)
- Why the “Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers” campaign is state-of-the-art conservation marketing. (Conservation Maven)
- The new climate change battleground: The American classroom. (Dot Earth)
- Greenhouse gases so hog the spotlight — so here’s a look at the neglected airborne pollutants. (The Vine)
- The 5 movies that should win an Oscar from a green standpoint (yes, yes,”Avatar” is still one of them). (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: airborne pollutants, Climate Change, climate change classroom, climate change school, Climate Feedback, climate wars, Conservation Maven, Dot Earth, global warming classroom, global warming school, global warming teaching, green Oscars, Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers, The Vine