Get your green news on with these five great links:
- Younger Americans are disturbingly apathetic toward climate change. Kids these days… (Yale e360)
- Scientists debate the relationship between climate change and infectious diseases. (Scientific American)
- A new “tacoshed” project calculates the carbon footprint of the world’s/my favorite Mexican delicacy. (GreenBiz)
- Just one of the many reasons why healthy coral reefs are so crucial: they produce clouds and affect coastal precipitation. (Mongabay)
- Does the U.S. have enough space to allow bison to thrive? (dotEarth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.