There are two things certain in this life: Death, and wind-powered chili. (And Cool Green Morning, every weekday). Read on…
- Somebody needs to assemble a sustainable biofuel cookbook…cuz here’s another recipe: Ethanol from orange peels and tobacco (CleanTechnica)
- The most widely used herbicide in the world (it’s in Roundup) could be a silent fish killer. (Conservation Maven)
- A landmark DC chili joint switches to wind power (Environmental Leader)
- Wal-Mart announces it’ll cut carbon emissions by its supply chain — the green blogosphere reacts. (Grist)
- RIP, Bright Green Blog. (Bright Green Blog)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ben's Chili Bowl, Ben's wind power, Bright Green Blog, Conservation Maven, Environmental Leader, ethanol, ethanol recipe, Grist, herbicide fish, orange tobacco ethanol, Roundup fish kill, Wal-Mart emissions