Fiercer hurricanes? Waste-fueled planes? No more Hummers? Today’s cool green links suggest there may be some interesting changes on the horizon:
- A new study suggests that fewer, but stronger, hurricanes may be in our future, thanks to climate change. (The Vine)
- It looks like the world will bid farewell to the gas-guzzling Hummer. (Treehugger)
- Is this new Bloom fuel cell thing the answer to all our clean energy problems? And why is it so expensive? (Wired)
- Milk packaging gets a green makeover. (GreenBiz)
- In a few years, we might be flying in partially waste-fueled planes. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.