Read on for the day’s top cool green news:
- Gone and…completely forgotten? Just four years after the Yangtze River dolphin was declared extinct, a new study shows that many people don’t remember that it ever existed. (Mongabay)
- The number-one climate culprit: your car, says NASA. (CleanTechnica)
- What you need to know about the EPA’s not-actually-scary-or-all-that-personally-invasive plan to regulate greenhouse gas emissions. (Treehugger)
- Wait a minute– is Glenn Beck “a secret treehugger”? (Mother Jones)
- A new device ejects chargeable electronics from energy sources once they’re fully juiced. (EcoGeek, via Yahoo Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.