Get your green on with these five cool links:
- Ignore the noise from climate skeptics– climate change is still happening, scientists say. (Mongabay)
- Ask Umbra offers tips on how to green your takeout and “reduce your carbon forkprint.” (Grist)
- The US is merging war training with species preservation on stateside military bases (New York Times).
- Keeping with that theme: the Department of Defense is working with organizations like The Nature Conservancy to protect habitat around bases. (Greenwire via New York Times)
- Spirit-maker Bacardi reduced its carbon emissions by nearly 10 percent last year. Party! (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.