Birds, eels, aliens, cats (and trash): Just another Cool Green Morning of great big eco-news:
- Why do healthy finches like to eat next to sick finches? (60-Second Science podcast)
- Europe’s eel populations are sinking fast…and eel fisherman with them. (Blogfish)
- British Airways says it’ll source some jet fuel from London’s trash. (CleanTechinca)
- “District 9″ redux: The Index of Alien Impact is here. (Conservation Maven)
- Are big cats making a comeback in India? (DotEarth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 60-Second Science, Birds, British Airways, CleanTechnica, Conservation Maven, District 9, Dot Earth, eel, eel fishermen, Europe eel, finch, healthy finch sick, Index of Alien Impact, India big cat, trash jet fuel London