Get ‘em while they’re hot (cool?)– the five green links you need to read today:
- Breaking: U.N. climate chief Yvo de Boer resigns, will join consulting group KPMG. (New York Times)
- Quebec’s permafrost line has retreated 80 miles in just 50 years, according to a new study. (Yale e360)
- Fashion icon Prince Charles wants to see us all wearing eco-friendly wool this season. (Treehugger)
- The Obama administration will create a $130 million building efficiency research center. (GreenBiz)
- What isn’t there an app for? “What’s Green Nearby?” connects users to green people and places. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Canada, eco-friendly fabric, green building, GreenBiz, iphone, New York Times, obama administration, Prince Charles, The Daily Green, Treehugger, united nations, Yale Environment 360, Yvo de Boer