Yes, yes, it’s Valentine’s weekend — calm down, don’t pull a muscle, and take a minute before your bacchanal begins to embrace Friday’s hottest green news. (You will need something to talk about at some point, right?)
- The team investigating those Climategate emails defends itself against charges it lacks independence. (Climate Feedback)
- Call it the E.U. effect: European forests are becoming more biodiverse — but more like each other, too…huh? (Conservation Maven)
- Zoom, zoom: Ford introduces an all-electric truck. (EcoGeek)
- The latest in organic? How about tobacco? (Eat. Drink. Better.)
- A zero-carbon underground home for a British soccer star. (Inhabitat)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, Climate Feedback, Climate Science & Research, climategate, Climategate investigation, Conservation Maven, Eat Drink Better, EcoGeek, European forest, Ford electric truck, Ford Motors, Gary Neville, Gary Neville green, Inhabitat, organic tobacco, soccer green