We’re experiencing whiteout conditions here in Cool Green Morning land, so let’s break it up with a nice chunk of green:
- Unexpected effect of climate change: more fragrant roses, which is actually not good for anyone, not just people with allergies. (Treehugger)
- China released its first pollution census, an effort that took two years and a whole lot of manpower. (AP, via Yahoo! Green)
- Too much of a good thing? Aggressive recycling and composting in Berkeley, CA has left the city with a $4 million budget deficit. (SFGate)
- Your favorite green companies might not be as green as you think they are, according to a new report. (GreenBiz)
- Introduced to Congress last week: a bill that would install 10 million solar roofs and 200,000 solar water heaters in American homes over the next 10 years (if it’s passed, of course). (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.