Green your morning with the top 5 enviro-news stories online:
- The pika has gone from being the animal most vulnerable to climate change in the United States to not being threatened at all… what happened? (Green Inc.)
- Has the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) been sloppy with its science? (NY Times)
- No more greenwashing says the FTC… companies will need to start making eco-claims that are truly meaningful. (The Vine)
- Check out this clip from a new ocean film featuring the White Shark Cafe, a favorite hang-out of great white sharks. (Treehugger)
- If you live in the Windy City, you can now charge your electric car at a station powered by… wind, of course. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: American pika, Climate Change, EcoGeek, electric car, Federal Trade Commission, FTC, great white shark, Green Inc., IPCC, NY Times, ocean film, pika, The Vine, Treehugger, white shark cafe, wind-powered charging station, Windy City