Your daily dose of the 5 coolest and greenest news links online is ready and waiting:
- It’s a dream-world of magic… Obama’s green-energy revolution, that is. (Foreign Policy)
- Why does Apple keep resisting shareholder requests to report on emissions? (Environmental Leader)
- Endangered jaguars will now get habitat protection under the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. (NY Times)
- “Carbon tax” vs. “carbon offset” — same policy, different name. So does using the “t-word” matter? (The Vine)
- Is that fish an ENFP or ISFJ? Personality testing of mosquito fish reveals clues about why they like to invade new territory. (Conservation Journal Watch)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: apple, carbon offset, carbon tax, Conservation Journal Watch, emissions report, Enviornmental Leader, Foreign Policy, green-energy revolution, Invasive species, jaguar, mosquito fish, NY Times, obama administration, The Vine, USFWS