The following five links are guaranteed to add a significant chunk of “cool” and “green” to your Wednesday morning:
- EPA leader Lisa Jackson lists the agency’s priorities for 2010; tackling climate change is still way up there. (Treehugger)
- Who really needs a carbon market? Here’s a compelling argument for “everyone.” (Environmental Leader)
- A new study concludes that governments, not consumers, should be responsible for identifying and supporting sustainable fisheries. (New Scientist)
- Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar says public lands will no longer serve as a “candy store” for oil and gas companies. (New York Times)
- Electric cars dominate Detroit’s North American International Auto Show. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.