Do you really want to face Monday morning without the top 5 green news links online? We didn’t think so.
- Meg Whitman’s first act as governor of California, if elected? Suspend the state’s climate change law. (LA Times)
- Researchers find that many new marine species originate in coral reefs. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- Looking at the Pliocene period gives scientists clues about our current warming planet. (Bright Green Blog)
- Clean energy projects are eligible for $2.3 billion in tax credits just announced by the Obama administration. (NY Times)
- Bee colony collapse might not have one primary cause, says bee scientist. (Wired Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bee colony collapse, Bright Green Blog, California gubanatorial race, clean energy projects, climate change California, Conservation Journal Watch, Coral Reefs, L.A Times, Meg Whitman, new marine species, NY Times, obama administration, Pliocene era, warming planet, Wired Science