5 hot green stories to make your work re-entry a little less painful:
- What’s killing all the Tasmanian devils? (Wired Science)
- Should the United States have a water ethic, like Aldo Leopold’s land ethic? (WaterWired)
- Is Whole Foods CEO John Mackey a climate change skeptic? (Treehugger)
- What does an environmental refugee look like (and will climate change produce more of them)? (The New York Times)
- Why increasing climate change media coverage might be a hard sell. (DotEarth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Aldo Leopold, Andrew Revkin, Climate Change, climate change media, DotEarth, environmental refugee, John Mackey, John Mackey climate, land ethic, Tasmanian devil, Tasmanian devil disease, Tasmanian devil dying, The New York Times, Treehugger, U.S. water, water ethic, WaterWired, Whole Foods, Whole Foods climate