The hottest green news breaking RIGHT NOW online:
- How the drive to replace oil with biofuels from algae lost a decade (Wired Science)
- Why your bag of potato chips will soon list how much greenhouse gas took to produce it. (Triple Pundit)
- Rhett Butler reviews the year in rainforest conservation. (Mongabay)
- How the phrase “Save the Earth” got trademarked — and why Honda Motor Company is being sued for using it. (Joel Makower)
- The EPA releases a Google Map of its eco-enforcement efforts in 2009. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: algae biofuel, EPA, EPA Google, EPA Google Map, Grist, Honda, Honda save the earth, Mongabay, oil, potato chips greenhouse ga, rainforest conservation, Rhett Butler, Save the Earth, Triple Pundit, Wal-Mart, Wired Science