5 fascinating and fresh green stories…from the Internet, no less!
- Will rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere lead to louder oceans? (EcoGeek)
- Climate change is causing plants and animals to shift their habitat ranges — but will it be fast enough? (EcoWorldly)
- Carbon prices are falling on European markets — should governments set a price floor for the stuff? (Green Inc.)
- U.S. housing sprawl is crowding U.S. protected areas. (Journal Watch Online)
- Have you heard of the Cerrado? You should have — it’s an endangered grassland ecosystem that takes up a quarter of Brazil. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: carbon emissions, carbon ocean, carbon price, Cerrado, Cerrado Brazil, climate adaptation, climate change adapt, climate change adaptation, CO2 atmosphere, CO2 ocean, EcoGeek, EcoWorldly, Europe carbon market, Green Inc., Huffington Post, Journal Watch Online, loud ocean, low carbon price, sprawl park