Since I’ve struggled to come up with my own New Year’s resolutions, I got to thinking what resolutions the planet would make if it could. Here are a few:
1) Stop giving away the store and start charging for the true cost of my goods and services.
2) See the doctor about this low grade temperature that seems to be getting worse and worse.
3) Talk to Venus about what its like being a dry hot rock.
4) Buddy up with Mother Nature and wreak just a little bit more havoc to see if I can get these people to pay attention to me.
5) Take a “learning to deal with change” self-help course.
If you were the Earth, what New Year’s resolutions would you make?
(Image: Earth as seen by Apollo 17. Credit: NASA, under a Creative Commons license.)