Grab that coffee and get yer green news fix.
- You know the elephant poaching in Kenya? The worst poaching incident yet happened yesterday. (Mongabay)
- American Petroleum Institute says U.S. is poised be self-sufficient in liquid fuels…as long as the government doesn’t intervene with enviro-regulations. (Green)
- Our wireless addiction is creating a big e-waste problem. (Treehugger)
- 2012 was hot, really hot. In fact, 2012 was the hottest year on record in the U.S. — and by a long shot. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Arctic drilling is getting an expedited, high-level review to help inform future permits in the Arctic. (Environmental News Service)
Tags: 2012, American Petroleum Institute, Arctic drilling, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, e-waste, elephant poaching, Environmental News Service, green, hottest record of the year, Kenya, Mongabay, Treehugger, wireless addiction