Grab that coffee and see what’s catching our eye in the world of green news.
- These whales have welcomed a deformed dolphin into their pod. (Treehugger)
- Killer kittens: house cats kill up to 25 billion birds and small mammals a year. (Mongabay)
- First a drought, raging wildfires and now a flood? Australia is getting hit hard with crazy weather. (BBC)
- Our freshwater scientist writes about travels in a haunting landscape — and mysterious animal sounds. (Green)
- Is it time for a clean air act in China? (Wall Street Journal)
Tags: australia weather, BBC, China, Clean Air Act, dolphins, freshwater scientist, green, house cats, jeff oppermann, killer cats, killer kittens, Laos, Mongabay, New York Times, travels, Treehugger, Wall Street Journal, Whales