Green news time. Go!
- At the World Economic Forum, our president/CEO Mark Tercek talks about investing in nature. (Hub Culture)
- What do Chicago’s bird casualties tell us about climate change? Their feathers are full of secrets. (Grist)
- A new study suggests American cities are maybe less vulnerable to water scarcity than previously thought. (Conservation Magazine)
- A program in the UK will plant some trees in exchange for that old hoopty you’ve been driving around. (Treehugger)
- Willy’s free. Now Lolita needs help, says one filmmaker. (Mongabay)
Tags: Birds, Chicago, Chicago bird casualties, Conservation Magazine, Davos, free Lolita, Free Willy, Grist, Hub Culture, investing in nature, killer whales, Mark Tercek, Mongabay, orcas, Treehugger, trees for clunkers, urban water scarcity, water scarcity, WEF, Whales, World Economic Forum