From crazy weather to helping wildlife get to the other side, we’ve got the green buzz for you today.
- Is this crazy, extreme weather the new norm? (National Geographic)
- See a slideshow of the 11 most damaging U.S. weather events of 2012. (Bloomberg)
- The inaction on climate change is the fault of environmental groups, says a Harvard sociologist. (Guardian)
- So much methane in this Texas well water that you could light it on fire…and yet, the EPA halts its investigation. (Huffington Post)
- Roads are becoming safer for wildlife in some places. Check out the infographic! (MNN)
Tags: Animals, automobiles, Bloomberg, Climate Change, climate change inaction, environmental groups, EPA, extreme weather, fracking, global warming, Guardian, harvard, Huffington Post, infographic, investigation, methane, MNN, National Geographic, natural gas, roads, shale, Texas, Water conservation, water pollution, weather events, well water, world's climate