Your green news round-up is well, rounded up! See today’s top news.
- Beijing flights delayed due to poor visibility. Go away, smog! (Washington Post)
- In the mean time, man sells canned fresh air in China. (The Telegraph)
- Move over “low-flow” showers — introducing the air shower. Same pressure, 50% less water. (TreeHugger)
- Scientists in Antarctica unearth buried lake. (Huffington Post Green)
- Heat in San Francisco can affect the weather in places as far away as Siberia. (National Geographic)
Tags: air pollution, Antarctica, beijing, China, Cool Green Morning, daily news, environmental news, freshwater conservation, green news, Huffington Post Green, National Geographic, smog, The Telegraph, Treehugger, Washington Post, Water conservation, weather