We’re “shaking our tail feathers” reading today’s green news. Hey, it’s just that kind of Cool Green Morning!
- Do you own a plug-in vehicle yet? U.S. sales tripled in 2012. (TreeHugger)
- More than 70 bird hotspots need to be restored as a result of Hurricane Sandy. (Green)
- Dinosaurs might have shaken their tail feathers to court mates. (Wired)
- Chilling effect: Warmer winters could ruin fruit. (Grist)
- Australia is home to some wacky animals: kangaroos, wombats and now the western long-beaked echidna. (Mongabay)