This morning, we’ve got muddy waters on our radar.
- Did you know that farms were largely exempt from the 1972 Clean Water Act’s policies to limit agricultural runoff? Neither did we. (Green)
- Costa Rica has banned hunting as a sport. (Guardian)
- A new robot in Japan is ready to clean up Fukushima–and you can watch it perform its tasks. (Treehugger)
- Fish Fraud: Don’t be so sure that the sushi toro you ordered is, in fact, tuna. (NPR)
- The city of Indianapolis plans to replace its entire city car fleet with electric, plug-in hybrids by 2025. (Washington Post)
Tags: agricultural runoff, ban on hunting, Clean Water Act, Costa Rica, electric cars, farms, fish fraud, Fukushima, green, Guardian, indianapolis, iowa, Japan, mislabeled fish, npr, robot, Treehugger, Washington Post