Start your day with five of today’s top green news stories.
- Move over flickering, fluorescent tubes. There’s a new plastic bulb in town. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Eek. Lobsters turn to cannibalism at night time. (National Geographic)
- A new poll finds most New Yorkers think climate change caused Hurricane Sandy. (New York Times)
- Now you can eat Obama for dinner — Etheostoma obama, that is. Hint: it’s a fish. (MNN)
- Ghana welcomes Africa’s largest solar plant. (Guardian)
Tags: Africa, cannibalism, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, Cool Green Morning, daily news, environmental news, ghana, green news, Guardian, hurricane sandy, light bulb, lobsters, MNN, Mother Nature Network, National Geographic, New York Times, Obama, solar