What’s cool, green and read with your morning coffee? That’s right, it’s Cool Green Morning time.
- Take a closer look at the amazing (and hilarious!) courtship rituals of birds-of-paradise. (Wired Science)
- Two young activists set out out to save rhinos, one letter at a time. (MNN)
- “Archaeology dog” sniffs out the past and locates 100-year-old bones. (National Geographic)
- Should doctors warn pregnant women about environmental risks? (Scientific American)
- Hurricane Sandy reveals New Jersey’s conspicuously lenient land-use regulations. (Huffington Post Green)
Tags: Africa, birds of paradise, conservation canine, Cool Green Morning, daily news, dogs, environmental news, environmental risks, green news, Huffington Post Green, hurricane sandy, Mother Nature Network, National Geographic, New Jersey, rhinos, scientific american, Wired Science